To start off, we will only use your information to improve our service for the user, it should be noted we will not share or sell your data to any third parties, but we will simply use any data gathered to improve our website in house.
Information we collect
When you use our site, there are several automatic information collection processes in place in accordance with the proper functioning of the site. These include but are not limited to username collection, ip address collection, useragent & operating system collection, e-mail addresses, user messages & comments. This aforementioned data will be stored in secure databases maintained by us.
You may also choose to provide us with extra information; such as deciding to link facebook & twitter accounts. By doing this you automatically grant us permission to extract relevant information from these connected assets.
We employ the usage of cookies on our site for general functioning and ease of functionality, such as us being able to keep track of what account you are logged into; cookies are very small bits of data stored on your browser that allow us to keep track of your preferences and account when you use our site. You may choose to disable cookies in your browser if you wish, however it is not guaranteed our site will function as designed if you choose to do so.
Any data collected is also subject to analysis of demographics and user behaviour; by using our site, you agree to partake in this. We may disclose anonymized statistics to third parties and business partners at our discretion.
Use of information
By using our site, you agree to the fact we hold the right to store any aforementioned data for as long as necessary pertaining to the proper functioning of our website. If you would like to dispose of or request your personal data copy as per EU GDPR regulations; you may join our discord support server and ask us to do so. We will reply as soon as possible.
At discadia.com we take all relevant security measures in order to ensure your data is fully protected. We do not store data with third parties and we maintain secure databases. However it should be kept in mind this is not a guarantee and we cannot guarantee by any means 100% security of all information collected, nor can any website or service on the internet. Therefore we cannot guarantee any level of security.
Please note it is against our ToS to use our website under the age of 13, as it is also against the Discord ToS to use said service under the age of 13. We do not willingly or knowingly maintain or collect the data of users under the age of 13 If you are under the age of 13 please do not use our website and please exit immediately. In any event that we learn we have collected the data of a child under 13 we will delete this data immediately and should we find out a user of our site is under 13 we reserve the right to IP blacklist this user and suspend their account and any listings. If you believe someone under the age of 13 is using our site, please join our discord support server to let us know and we will deal with it appropriately.
Other queries/ Contact Info
If you have any other questions regarding this privacy document or any concerns in general, please do not hesitate to join our support discord server and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Cheers and have fun!
For California Residents: CCPA Information
Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers located in the state of California with certain rights regarding their personal information and data. The following section describes those rights and explains how to exercise them:
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Discadia disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (as described in the section “Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights”), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called data portability request)
- If we sold or disclose your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased, and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.
Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by emailing us at [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access of data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Information We Collect
Our websites, emails (with your consent, where required by law), and other products, services and platforms collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms may have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
|D. Commercial information.
|E. Biometric information.
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.
|G. Geolocation data.
|H. Sensory data.
|I. Professional or employment-related information.
|J. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a newsletter or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we or our third-party service providers will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product or service orders and requests.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our websites, emails, and other products, services and platforms.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including investigating and addressing your concerns and monitoring and improving our responses.
- To personalize your website, apps, emails, or other product, service or platform experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
The Company will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
The Company may disclose your personal information to a third-party for a business purpose or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales (see ‘Sales of Personal Information’ below). When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales (see ‘Sales of Personal Information’ below).
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and service providers.
- Data aggregators.
- Third parties with whom we partner to offer products and services to you.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, the Company has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- [Category A: Identifiers.]
- [Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.]
- [Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.]
- [Category G: Geolocation Data.]
- [Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.]
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, the company has not sold any personal information.